Happy October! We hope this finds you all safe and well and gosh do we have something to announce today for you all to look forward to next year!
Rachael will be teaching a wonderful 3-day nature exploring, pattern making workshop May 25th - 27th at Clayhill Arts! Located in a beautifully creative countryside setting, Clayhill Arts is an amazing venue based in Somerset for artistic opportunities and events.
Day One – Introductory talk, tour of grounds, drawing exercises etc
- Warm up drawing exercises
- Group drawing exercises
- Nature-based walk & outdoor drawing exercises
- Q&A & work review with Rachael with more drawing time
Day Two – Flower gathering and drawing
- Talk & presentation by Rachael on the power of drawing, colour & design
- Collecting, arranging & photographing flowers from cut flower garden
- Nature-inspired portfolio presentation by Rachael
- Drawing exercises based on inspiration gathered from gardens & the previous day
Day Three – Q&A, group review of work, industry/licensing talks etc.
- Brand, product & licensing presentation by Rachael
- Creative, mindful & sensory drawing exercises
- Last day creative tasks & drawing exercises
- Work review & Q&A with Rachael
Safety is paramount at Clayhill Arts & they have taken all necessary safety precautions. Find out more here.
Is this course catered?
Yes! Clayhill provide refreshments throughout the day & a home-cooked lunch which is freshly prepared in their Granary kitchen. Please be sure to advise Clayhill of any dietary requirements before arrival.
Can I stay?
Yes! Clayhill can provide accommodation in one of their on site bedrooms.
How do I book a place?
Visit here to get registered.
We hope to see you there!