We had such lovely feedback about our last top tips email so we're back today with some more lovely advice for your creative portfolio!
1. Variety – it doesn’t mean you have to switch up your style or market but showing you have different skills & are adaptable can be really valuable!
2. Inspiration – find it everywhere you go from a local park to the buildings you pass. Thinking outside of the box with your inspiration will undoubtedly take your portfolio in a fabulous new direction!
3. Play time – make sure to take out time to play & experiment! Your portfolio will thank you when it’s jam-packed with fresh new designs.
4. Mindset – think “I get to today” & not “I have to…” & suddenly working on your portfolio become less of a chore & something fun!
5. Get organised – yes it can be boring, yes we know you’d rather be doing something else, but trust us, you’ll thank yourself later when it comes to sending out to clients!
Loved these tips? Would you love more one-to-one in depth guidance & advice? That’s where Rachael’s online Creative Coaching Sessions can help!
PLUS they’re 40% off right now with code SPRINGFUN!
Offer ends MONDAY!